Welcome to your Pilates journey!
We are so excited to have you along for your journey, here’s some information about how the classes are run and what to expect.
- We have class availability on every day except Sunday! The early classes start at 7:00AM and the latest class available is at 7:20PM, these times vary throughout the days of the week. We don’t have any evening classes available on Friday or Saturday.
- Please arrive on time to your class (or ideally 5 mins early 🙂) so we have the maximum amount of time with you and can make the most progress! Classes run for 40 minutes.
- Classes can only be booked through us, this means either via email or in person at the front desk. You can browse the available class times on the mindbody app or on the website. Don’t be alarmed if you see online that all classes are full, they aren’t necessarily, this is just because you can’t book them online.
- If a time works for you, you are able to create a recurring booking with us – just let us know what works for you so you’ll have the same time each week!
- We have a cancellation policy in place, due to the popularity of our classes we really try and minimise the risk of anyone missing out. If you aren’t able to come we require 24hrs notice, so there is time for someone else to book in or come off the waitlist. (Cancellation policy is attached)
- Classes are a maximum of 4 people, with one physio instructor. Your physio will guide you through an array of exercises using the trapeze table, the reformer and other strength and conditioning equipment.
- After 6-8 weeks, we will book in a review with one of our physios to assess your progress and goals and make any necessary adjustments to your programme.
- If you have a new injury that is not related to your current issue, it is recommended that you book in for an initial appointment with one of our physios so they can assess you and make sure your programme is still safe and suitable for you.
To contact for class changes and bookings etc please email: email@example.com
- For all Clinical Pilates and Physiotherapy appointments we require 24 hours notice please
- To reschedule you can call us on 8319 9945 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late cancellations will be charged at 50% of the appointment and clinical/prenatal classes will incur a $15 charge
- We require credit card or direct debit details on file for this policy
Class Pricing and Packs
- Individual class – $55
- 5 pack – $260 ($52/class)
- 10 pack – $490 ($49/class)
- 20 pack – $920 ($46/class)
Clinical and Prenatal classes are able to be claimed on private health, you are able to claim on the day if purchasing a single class. If utilising a pack you can claim once you’ve used the whole pack.
Once you have used the classes in your pack, please email email@example.com to receive an invoice so you can claim back through your private health provider.
If you aren’t able to use all your classes in a pack you are able to transfer the dollar value left on your pack to other services within the studio.